Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Tracy Reese Fall 2007

So, yes it's Fashion Week. Three shows I'm always dying to see are: Tracy Reese, Cynthia Steffe, and DVF. I love everything about Tracy, who she is *and* her clothes...usually. Didn't totally dig this year's show. I do love the dotted tights and bold striped tights she had with her looks. The styling was great. I just didn't get the same excitement. She did say she streamlined this year and I can see that.

Anyways, listening to her interview I could totally related to her and her story is very inspirational if none of you know it...read about it. Her "Behind The Label" interview plays in my mind alot. This is her second try at her own business.
I'll leave you with my favorite piece from the show. Y'all know I'm addicted to coats.
Oh and this is the most important picture from the show! Two of my favorite girlies together! Plus Tracy's dress was the best piece in the show...lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tracy has a new dress line so i'm saving my $$$ for this one dress I saw.